Dear Esteemed Shareholders,
The Board of Directors of Barwa Real Estate Company (Q.P.S.C.) is pleased to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the Company to be held on Tuesday 5th March 2024 at 5:30 pm, at Millennium Plaza Doha, Barwa Al Sadd. In the event the quorum is incomplete, the next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12h March 2024 at 09:30 pm at the same venue, to discuss the below agenda.
Abdullah Hamad Al-Attiyah
Chairman – Barwa Real Estate
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
- To review and approve the Board of Directors' Report on the activities of the company and its financial position for the financial year ending 31/12/2023 as well as to discuss and approve the company's future plans for the year 2024.
- To review and approve the auditors' report on the financial statements of the Company for the year ending 31/12/2023.
- To review and approve Sharia'a Supervisory Board report for the year ending 31/12/2023 and to appoint new Sharia'a Supervisory Board for the year 2024.
- To discuss and approve the company's balance sheet and profit/loss statement for the year ending 31/12/2023.
- Consider the Board of Directors' proposal regarding the distribution of dividends for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2023.
- To absolve the Board of Directors' members of any liability for the financial year ending 31/12/2023, and approve their remuneration for the year then ended
- To discuss and approve the company's Governance Report for the year ending 31/12/2023.
- To review and approve the auditors' report on the Company's compliance with the regulations of Qatar Financial Markets Authority related to corporate governance for the year ending 31/12/2023.
- To review and approve the auditors' report on the Company's compliance with the regulations of Qatar Financial Markets Authority related to the internal controls of preparing the financial statements for the year ending 31/12/2023.
- To appoint the Auditors for the 2024 financial year, and agree on their fees.
1 - Honorable shareholders are kindly requested to consider attending the mentioned venue, at least an hour before the specified time in order to facilitate the completion of the registration procedures, along with their identification cards or proxies. If a shareholder can't attend in person, please nominate another shareholder as a proxy (other than the members of the Board of Directors). The number of shares held by the proxy in this case shall not exceed 5 % of the total number of shares. In case the shareholder is a legal entity (a company, corporation, etc.), the proxy shall present a written authorization from the company/organization duly signed to attend the meeting.
2. The shareholders may obtain a copy of a statement that includes all wages, fees, commissions, cash loans, overdrafts and bank guarantees, as well as in-kind and cash benefits and remunerations obtained by the Chairman and other Board members, from the Board of Directors' Secretary, 18th floor of Barwa HQ in Suhaim Bin Hamad Street - AlSadd area, one week before the General Assembly Meeting.
• For more information, call +974 44088785