Dear Esteemed Shareholders /
The Board of Directors of Barwa Real Estate Company (Q.P.S.C.) is pleased to invite you to attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the Company to be held at 4.30 pm on Wednesday 15th April 2020, in BARWA Real Estate Headquarters, Tower no. 1 second Floor, Barwa AlSadd Towers – Suhaim Bin Hamad Street. In the event the quorum is incomplete, the next meeting will be held on Wednesday 22th April 2020 at the same time and venue, to discuss the agenda below.
Salah Bin Ghanim Al Ali
Chairman – Barwa Real Estate
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
- To review and approve the Board of Directors' Report on the activities of the company and its financial position for the financial year ending 31/12/2019 as well as to discuss and approve the company's future plans for the year 2020.
- To review and approve the auditors' report on the financial statements of the company for the year ending 31/12/2019.
- To review and approve the Sharia'a Supervisory Board report for the year ending 31/12/2019 and appoint new Sharia'a Supervisory Board for the year 2020.
- To discuss and approve the company's balance sheet and profit/loss statement for the year ending 31/12/2019.
- To approve the Board of Directors' proposal of cash dividend of QR 0.20 per share, (20%of the share value) for the financial year ending 31/12/2019.
- To absolve the Board of Directors' members of any liability for the financial year ending 31/12/2019, and approve their remuneration for the year then ended.
- To discuss and approve the company's Governance Report for the year ending 31/12/2019.
- To appoint the Auditors for the 2020 financial year, and agree their fees.
- To elect members of the Board of Directors for the period (2020-2022).
- Honorable shareholders are kindly requested to consider attending the mentioned venue, at least an hour before the specified time in order to facilitate the completion of the registration procedures, along with their identification cards or proxies. If a shareholder can't attend in person, please nominate another shareholder as a proxy (other than the members of the Board of Directors). The number of shares held by the proxy in this case shall not exceed 5 % of the total number of shares. In case the shareholder is a legal entity (a company, corporation, etc.), the proxy shall present a written authorization from the company/organization duly signed to attend the meeting. ( mandate - attandance agency )
- The shareholders may obtain a copy of a statement that includes all wages, fees, commissions, cash loans, overdrafts and bank guarantees, as well as in-kind and cash benefits and remunerations obtained by the Chairman and other Board members, from the Board of Directors' Secretariat, 18th floor of Barwa HQ in Suhaim Bin Hamad Street - AlSadd area, at least three days before the General Assembly Meeting. All amounts spent on advertising, grants and sponsorships shall also be included in the mentioned statement.
For more information, call +974 44088785