TO ATTEND THE ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
Dear esteemed Shareholders /
The Board of Directors of Barwa Real Estate Company (Q.P.S.C.) is pleased to invite you to attend the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting of the Company to be held at 6.30 pm on Tuesday 27th February 2018 at the Millennium Plaza Hotel Doha- - Barwa Al Sadd Towers - Suhaim Bin Hamad Street. In the event the quorum is incomplete, the next meeting will be held on Tuesday 06th March 2018 at the same time and venue, to discuss the agenda below.
Salah Bin Ghanim Al Ali
Chairman – Barwa Real Estate
The Agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly:
- Reconciliation of the Company's Articles of Association in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance System issued by the Qatar Financial Markets Authority.
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
1. To review and approve the Board of Directors' Report on the activities of the company and its financial position for the financial year ending 31/12/2017 as well as to discuss and approve the company's future plans for the year 2018.
2. To review and approve the auditors' report on the financial statements of the company for the year ending 31/12/2017.
3. To review and approve the Sharia'a Supervisory Board report for the year ending 31/12/2017 and appoint new Sharia'a Supervisory Board for the year 2018.
4. To discuss and approve the company's balance sheet and profit/loss statement for the year ending 31/12/2017.
5. To approve the Board of Directors' proposal of cash dividend of QR 2,5 per share, 25%of the share value, for the financial year ending 31/12/2017.
6. To absolve the Board of Directors' members of any liability for the financial year ending 31/12/2017, and approve their remuneration for the year then ended
7. To discuss and approve the company's Governance Report for the year ending 31/12/2017.
8. To appoint the Auditors for the 2018 financial year, and agree their fees.
1 - We do appreciate our valued shareholders' attendance at the mentioned venue along with their identification card and proxies, if any, two hours before the mentioned time to facilitate the registration procedure. In the event of a shareholder's failure to attend in person, please nominate a proxy from among the other shareholders (other than members of the Board of Directors) to represent during the meeting. The number of shares held by the proxy in this capacity shall not exceed 5 % of the total shares. In case a shareholder is a legal entity (a company, corporation, etc.), the shareholder representative who will attend the meeting shall present a written authorization from the company/ corporation duly signed to attend the meeting.
2. The shareholders may obtain a copy of a statement that includes all wages, fees, commissions, cash loans, overdrafts and bank guarantees, as well as in-kind and cash benefits and remunerations obtained by the Chairman and other Board members, from the Board of Directors' Secretariat, 18th floor of Barwa HQ in Suhaim Bin Hamad Street - AlSadd area, at least three days before the General Assembly Meeting. All amounts spent on advertising, grants and sponsorships shall also be included in the mentioned statement.
• For more information, call +974 44088785