Dear Shareholders of the Company,
The Board of Directors of Barwa Real Estate Co. (Q.S.C) is pleased to invite you to attend the
company’s Ordinary Annual General Meeting, which will be held at 04:00pm on Sunday 5th
March 2017 at Sheraton Hotel–Doha. In the event the quorum is incomplete, the
next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 14th March 2017, at the same time and the venue.
Salah Bin Ghanem Al Ali
Chairman – Barwa Real Estate
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting:
1. To review and approve the Board of Directors’ Report on the activities of the company
and its financial position for the financial year ending 31/12/2016 as well as to discuss and
approve the company’s future plans for the year 2017
2. To review and approve the auditors’ report on the financial statements of the company for
the year ending 31/12/2016
3. To review and approve the Sharia’a Supervisory Board report for the year ending
31/12/2016 and appoint new Sharia”a Supervisory Board for the year 2017
4. To discuss and approve the company’s balance sheet and profit/loss statement for the
year ending 31/12/2016
5. To approve the Board of Directors’ proposal of cash dividend of QR 2.5 per share, 25% of the
share value, for the financial year ending 31/12/2016.
6. To absolve the Directors of any liability for the financial year ending 31/12/2016, and approve
their remuneration for the year then ended
7. To discuss and approve the company’s Governance Report for the year ending 31/12/2016
8. To appoint the Auditors for the 2017 financial year, and agree their fees
9. To elect members of the Board of Directors for the period (2017-2019)
1. Trading the company’s shares shall be suspended on the day of the convention of the AGM.
2. We do appreciate our valued shareholders’ attendance at the mentioned venue along with their identification
card and proxies, if any, 2 hours before the mentioned time to facilitate the registration procedure. In the event
of a shareholder’s failure to attend in person, please nominate a proxy from among the other shareholders
(other than members of the Board of Directors) to represent you during the meeting. The number of shares
held by the proxy in this capacity shall not exceed 5 of the total shares. In case a shareholder is a legal entity
(a company, corporation, etc.), the shareholder representative who will attend the meeting shall present a
written authorization from the company/ corporation duly signed to attend the meeting.
3. You can obtain a copy of a statement that includes all wages, fees, commissions, cash loans, overdrafts and
bank guarantees, in-kind and cash benefits and remunerations obtained by the Chairman and other Board
members, from the Board of Directors’ Secretariat in 18th floor of Barwa HQ in Suhaim Bin Hamad Street - Al
Sadd area, at least three days before the Annual General Meeting. All amounts spent on advertising, grants and
sponsorships shall also be included in the mentioned statement.
For any further information: Tel (+974)4408 8785